How long will my boiler last?
Most manufacturers claim a lifespan of a boiler is around 10 to 15 years, companies like Baxi will offer you up to a 10-year warranty and Worcester Bosch will give you up to a 12-year guarantee on their new boilers for your peace of mind.
If your boiler is is around this age and causing you issues it may be time to change it for a new boiler and a Gas Safe Registered engineer will give your honest advice on upgrading your boiler if needed.
This doesn’t mean you need to start worrying that your boiler is going to break down and you will need to change the boiler once it hits 10 years old.
How can I extend the life of my boiler?
To extend the life of your boiler it’s a good idea to get your boiler serviced by a Gas Safe Registered engineer once a year, if your boiler is still under a manufacturers warranty or guarantee you may find not getting your boiler serviced every year could void your warranty or guarantee leading to costly repairs. The other reason is getting your boiler serviced regularly by professional Gas Safe Registered engineers is that they will spot any minor faults that could lead to major faults or even put your life at risk if they're not addressed.
Remember small boiler faults often lead to bigger more expensive faults ever to the point your boiler could be classed as BER (Beyond Economical Repair) so getting your boiler serviced regularly is a great way of extending the life of your boiler
If your boiler is making strange noises, cutting out, or not working properly then taking prompt action in getting your boiler looked at by a professional Gas Safe Registered heating engineer can save you money, extend the life of your boiler and more importantly protect your family.
If your boiler needs replacing
Everyone wants to save money so you may even be tempted to go for one of the cheaper boilers on the market however not all boilers are the same quality and are prone to breakdowns, leaks come with a 2-year warranty and won’t last as long as some of the more well-known brands such as Worcester Bosch or Baxi. Cutting corners and trying to save money on a cheap boiler installation may cost you more in the long run.
Things to consider
- Get the best boiler for your budget.
- Best warranty/guarantee for your budget.
- Savings on costly repairs and breakdowns
- Savings you could make swapping to an energy-efficient boiler.
- Don’t cut corners when it comes to Gas Safety
- Always use Gas Safe Registered engineer
- Trouble-free heating and peace of mind that comes with a new boiler
Not all boiler installation companies are the same
When it comes to getting a new boiler installed then choosing the right company can get extra warranty and aftercare benefits free of charge. Sunrise Plumbing and Heating are Worcester Bosch and Baxi Approved, by being approved by Worcester Bosch we can offer free extended guarantees up to 10 & 12 years on certain boilers and Baxi offer priority backup service if needed for approved Installers (terms and conditions apply).
Unlike a nationwide company, Sunrise Plumbing and Heating are a local company based in Bromsgrove we will come out and discuss your new boiler we will work out the right size KW boiler for your home, which is important if it’s not powerful enough to meet your heating requirements it will have to work harder, and be the more likely to breakdown and decrease the lifespan of your boiler.
Dealing with Sunrise Plumbing and Heating means you get a genuine local heating company that will install your new boiler, we are not one of these TV & online companies that outsource their boiler installs to heating companies that can in some cases be miles away even hundreds of miles away so if somethings not right it’s hard to get them back and because they are not local, some don’t even take pride in there work or care about there reputation, with Sunrise Plumbing and Heating you will have the same faces from the moment we visit and discuss what boiler you want to sizing, quoting and the installation of your new boiler most of all we are a local plumbing and heating company based in Stoke Heath Bromsgrove we value our customers and when you choose us to install your new boiler it really we genuinely appreciate your customer.
If you're interested in a free quote please feel free to contact us we look forward to hearing from you.
Call us on 01527 576595 or 07428628790
We are local Gas Safe heating engineers based in Bromsgrove Worcestershire we also cover the surrounding areas such as Redditch, Droitwich, Wychbold, Bellbroughton, Fairfield, Stoke Prior, Stoke Heath. Aston Fields, Sidemoor, Catshill, Hanbury, Oakalls, Sidemoor, Norton, and Chaddesley Corbett to name a few
- Boiler inspection Bromsgrove
- Gas Safe Engineers Bromsgrove
- New Worcester Bosch Bromsgrove
- Worcester Bosch Accredited Bromsgrove
- Baxi Approved Bromsgrove
- Baxi boilers Bromsgrove
- New Worcester Bosch boiler Bromsgrove
- New Baxi boiler Bromsgrove
- Boiler service Bromsgrove
- Worcester Bosch boiler fitters Bromsgrove
- Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer Bromsgrove
- Worcester Bosch Accredited Boiler service Bromsgrove
- New boilers installation Bromsgrove
- New Boiler Bromsgrove
- New boiler near me Bromsgrove
- Worcester Bosch Accredited installers near me in Bromsgrove
- Boiler inspection Droitwich
- Gas Safe Engineers Droitwich
- New Worcester Bosch Droitwich
- Worcester Bosch Accredited Droitwich
- Baxi Approved Droitwich
- Baxi boilers Droitwich
- New Worcester Bosch boiler Droitwich
- New Baxi boiler Droitwich
- Boiler service Droitwich
- Worcester Bosch boiler fitters Droitwich
- Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer Droitwich
- Worcester Bosch Accredited Boiler service Droitwich
- New boilers installation Droitwich
- New Boiler Droitwich
- New boiler near me Droitwich
- Worcester Bosch Accredited installers near me Droitwich